Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person, a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Clock.in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required to activate your account. Free accounts with up to 3 users are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in services, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your account name and the word "cancel" in the email subject.
- All of your Content may be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Clock.in, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Clock.in service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Clock.in reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Clock.in reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Clock.in Site www.Clock.in or the Service itself.
- Clock.in shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Clock.in does not pre-screen Content, but Clock.in and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2012 Clock.in, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Clock.in, LLC.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an as is and as available basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Clock.in uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Clock.in, or any other Clock.in service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Clock.in.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any partys intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Clock.in customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or spam messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Clock.in) of other Clock.in customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Clock.in does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The failure of Clock.in to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Clock.in and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Clock.in (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that Clock.in shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Clock.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute services resulting from any services obtained through or from the Service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (e) inaccuracies, mistakes, miscalculations, or errors of content; (f) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the Service; (g) any bugs viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or though the Service by a third party; or (h) any other matter relating to the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory. In the event this limitation of liability shall be for any reason held unenforceable or inapplicable, you agree that the aggregate liability of Clock.in shall not exceed an amount corresponding to your monthly fee.